Upon arrival at school, all staff and students will have their temperature taken with a touchless thermometer. Staff and students with temperatures of 100.4 or higher will be sent home. They may return when they have been fever-free for a full 48 hours, have been cleared by a doctor to return to school, or present a negative COVID test result.
All staff and parents of students will answer a few health questions during morning check in.
Drop Off (8:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m.)
All children will be dropped off at their designated classroom door. They will be greeted by a staff member who will take their temperature and ask the parent/grandparent/sitter a few Covid19 specific health questions. Children’s temperatures must be below 100.4 to enter the building. Staff will record each child’s temperature and check them in using brightwheel.
Pick Up (12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m.)
All children will be picked up at their designated classroom door. The classroom teacher will check your student out in brightwheel. We ask that you help us keep the pick-up process moving swiftly. If you have any questions or information for your child’s teacher, please send them a message in brightwheel!
Pick Up (2:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.)
- Ones, Infants, and Young Twos will be picked up at their designated doors.
- Twos+, Threes, and Fours will be picked up at the gym door
Enrichments Pick Up (2:00 p.m.)
- Soccer Shots (Mon & Tues) will be picked up on the playground
- Science Club (Mon & Tues) will be picked up at the main preschool door
- Dance will be picked up at the church’s main sliding doors
- Classical Corner Music will be picked up at the church’s main sliding doors